Cancer Connection is an independent non-profit organization that depends on the voluntary contributions of individuals and businesses in our community.
We are dedicated to offering programs, support groups, workshops and integrative therapies free-of-charge to people in the Pioneer Valley who are living with cancer, along with their family members and caregivers. We raise our entire operating budget every year through donations. Some 125 people participate in our activities each week; in addition, people newly diagnosed with cancer or facing a recurrence call and drop in daily for advice, comfort and support.
Pay it Forward...
Please consider contributing to Cancer Connection if you’ve found our programs worthwhile in your cancer journey, so that someone else can share your experience here. Cancer Connection is a registered 501(c)3 organization. EIN # 04-3493483.
Suggestions for donations:
- Donate in honor or in memory of a family member or a friend: Your support of Cancer Connection will allow us to continue to offer life-affirming and supportive programs and services free-of-charge to those most in need.
- Donate your car, truck, van, motorcycle, RV or boat with trailer. All of the details are handled for you, and our vehicle donation company will pick up all over the country at no cost to you. You will receive a receipt entitling you to a tax deduction for the gross selling price or $500, whichever is greater. Donate now.
- Participate in a community fundraiser for Cancer Connection. Our Special Events page has information about fundraising events which are held throughout the year.
- Shop on-line through AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Cancer Connection, Inc whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Support Cancer Connection by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com.
- Purchase a handmade card from White Leaf paper. If you purchase here, we will receive 50% of the sale price! Each blank card is made by hand, from local plants. It has a somewhat rustic textured, cream color paper ground. The designs are made from colored paper pulp which is integral to the paper itself. Every card is unique and varies in color, fiber content, and texture by choice of the artist.
- Sponsor a program, class or therapy (call us at (413) 586-1642 to designate your gift):
- $4,800 underwrites a support group for a year
- $1,000 underwrites a ten-week class
- $500 covers the cost of a half-day workshop
- $300 underwrites five integrative therapy sessions
- Make a legacy gift or bequest. Call Cancer Connection (413-586-1642) to speak with our Executive Director about making a meaningful legacy gift or bequest to Cancer Connection.
Contributions to Cancer Connection are tax-deductible and keep your gifts in the local community where they offer the greatest benefit to your loved ones. We receive no funding from the federal or state government or any of the nine Relay for Life events held in Western Massachusetts each spring by the American Cancer Society.
Help us raise funds that stay local to help you, your friends and your neighbors who are living with cancer.
Please mail your donation to:
Cancer Connection, Inc.
41 Locust Street
Northampton, MA 01060
or make an online donation by clicking on the button:
If you would like to make an online donation in honor or memory of someone, please include that information when you type in the address.
In memory of Jane Smith
2 Ever Street
Northampton, MA 01060
In addition to individual donations and community fundraising events, major support for our programs and integrative therapies is provided by the Rays of Hope Foundation, The Risa Rosengard Foundation, The M. Patricia Cronin Foundation and others.